It is and always has been our policy to consistently and profitably exceed our customer’s expectations with regards to the provision of high- quality products and services.Maintaining and continuously improving high standards of competence in all our activities that have an impact on customer satisfaction can only achieve this objective. As an integral part of our company policies that include regulatory and other policies, we will seek and maintain registration to ISO 9001 and (industry accreditations) as a means of ensuring that our skills, procedures and understanding of current and future customers needs.
- Appropriate and suitable for meeting our objectives as set within 4tress
- Consistently deployed and applied to both full- time staff and all subcontractors
- Meet with requirements of our industrial Standard
- Deliver to the customer and interested parties, the benefits we seek
- Ensure that 4tress complies with the highest levels of ethical performance
It is our aim that all members of staff at 4tress have a sound knowledge of this policy and work in an environment in which they are encouraged to contribute to the improvement of customer satisfaction, quality and reliability. All staff will receive an induction in the company, input on the contents and meaning of this policy statement. It is the duty of all, no matter to assist all other members of 4tress to meet this objective.4tress will continue to carry out regular audits of internal compliance to the standard and use a variety of methods to measure and track customer satisfaction. The findings of these audits together with other comments and date will be used to guide and direct our continuous improvements programme and we will establish Quality Assurance objectives.