Full Time Corporate Concierge,
As a Corporate Concierge with 4TRESS SECURITY LTD, you will be expected to be a very well presented, warm, friendly, and proactive customer service representative to ensure that 4TRESS SERCURITY LTD and in turn the client, is represented with the standards they expect at all times.
We seek to fill this vacancy at the earliest opportunity.
45 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
Up to £8.50 Per Hour
28 days annual holiday (including bank holidays)
Working at our client’s site that is within a 2-minute walk from Manchester Central Tram Station, the chosen candidate would be joining our team of Security Officers and Supervisors.
The Corporate Concierge will need to provide a consistently excellent service whilst keeping abreast of the evolving needs of the occupiers, the building management team and the owners of the property.
The responsibilities of the role are broad and range from knowing which important meetings are scheduled to take place, through to liaising with contractors, co-ordinating couriers & deliveries and being fully conversant with the security policies and procedures of the building.
The Corporate Concierge will take ownership of the reception area, providing an efficient and welcoming visitor journey and will also act as a central information point for the occupiers of the property.
The ideal candidate will also have good interpersonal skills and be smart in appearance and well groomed.
As an 4TRESS SECURITY Corporate Concierge, you will be expected to be immaculately presented, intuitive in your service approach and able to communicate at the appropriate level and effectively with both internal and external clients.
– To meet and greet all visitors promptly, using the correct protocols to ensure that each visitor feels special and cared for. To use name recognition upon arrival to all visitors and when bidding farewell.
– Ensure that an exceptional level of service is maintained at all times to both reception areas and meeting suites, including contacting the meeting hosts.
– Ensuring that the guests and hosts are taken care of offering excellent customer care skills at all times.
– Maintain the reception area to ensure a professional appearance.
– Build and maintain a current, working knowledge of all policies, procedures, systems and developments, as well as general information, in order to be able to provide staff and visitors with information as required.
– To maintain a smart appearance and comply with 4Tress Security general policy with regards to dress code/uniform.
– Answering all incoming telephone calls using the correct protocols. To ensure that accurate messages are relayed efficiently via email to the correct person. Always ensure that the caller is announced before transferring a call.
– To maintain close working relationships with the relevant Building Management team and to coordinate efforts with respect to matters such as Emergency Procedures, Building Safety, Fire and Bomb threat evacuations.
– Ensure that there is a thorough hand over at the completion of each shift with Security personnel.
– To monitor the reception floral displays and report any comments to the building management team.
To be suitable for this role you must meet all of the following criteria:
– Smart immaculate presentation
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent time keeping skills.
– Great customer care skills and attention to detail.
– Competent user of Microsoft Office software, including word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
– Competent in the use of Intranet and intranet tools.
– Ability to operate and interpret bespoke client system (i.e. telephone, room bookings etc…)
– Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
Personal organisation: being able to prioritise work and meet deadlines whilst always putting the needs of the customer first.
Ownership: being able to display initiative in resolving problems and in the delivery of objectives and targets.
Documentation that must be provided by the applicant upon request:
– Passport or full birth certificate
– Visa (if relevant)
– Bank Statements with account number, sort code and address
– Proof of address (such as a utility bill)
– Proof of National Insurance Number
– Details of 2 personal references (that must not be relatives or live at the same address)